[openfabrics-ewg] RE: IBCG1.0 SRP TODO - 3/27 Minutes

Pramod Srivatsa (psrivats) psrivats at cisco.com
Tue Apr 4 22:22:17 PDT 2006

Folks,

Can I get a brief update from the developers on the status of SRP?
Owners below...

Features to implement:
1. Tunable parameters framework - [Vu / Mellanox - Complete April 3rd]
2. Design verification  - [Cisco] (Cisco to provide details here, what
does this mean?)
3. Bug fixing - [Cisco / Mellanox / SST]
4. Unit Testing on various servers and distributions / kernels (PCI-x
and PCIe) - [Cisco / Mellanox / SST]
5. FMR support: [Vu / Roland - Date needed from Roland]
6. [Stretch goal] Dynamic add/remove target - [Ishai / Mellanox -
Expected mid-April]

Thanks,
Pramod