[openfabrics-ewg] Re: How to generate IBEDreleasesusing 1.0branch

Matters, Todd tmatters at silverstorm.com
Wed Apr 5 13:07:38 PDT 2006

But both are sanctioned by OpenFabrics; IBED by the EWG and Release 1.0
directly by the board.  With the establishment of the EWG by the
OpenFabrics board the consortium of vendors hardening the stack became
an arm of Open Fabrics.  If they're both sanctioned by OpenFabrics I
don't see why both can't, eventually, be a single release process.

In any event, again, I think it's too late to change anything for this
release.  And I'm happy with the characterization we've been discussing.

Todd

Todd A. Matters
SilverStorm Technologies
(610)233-4809