[openfabrics-ewg] RE: [openib-general] RC2 delayed a bit

Moshe Kazir moshek at voltaire.com
Wed Apr 5 23:49:31 PDT 2006

Bob Woodruff wrote ->
> BTW. I built some kernel RPMs based on the 1.0 branch kernel code and
the backport patches for RedHat EL4.0 U3. If someone wants me to post
them somewhere, I will.

I'll be glad to test them on a PPC machine .

Can you put the rpm on an ftp somewhere ?

Moshe
Moshe Katzir   |  +972-9971-8639 (o)   |   +972-52-860-6042  (m)

Voltaire - The Grid Backbone

 www.voltaire.com

>So, we went from having no openib release to now having two?  That's
confusing.

>Are these vendors members of openib?

>- Sean

I know that I am confused. Can someone from the ibed (openfabrics-ewg)
people please enlighten us ?

BTW. I built some kernel RPMs based on the 1.0 branch kernel code and
the backport patches for RedHat EL4.0 U3. If someone wants me to post
them somewhere, I will.

woody