[openfabrics-ewg] OFED1.0 Rocks Roll

Jeff Squyres (jsquyres) jsquyres at cisco.com
Mon Apr 17 06:47:22 PDT 2006

Just curious -- has anyone contacted OSCAR?  OSCAR is a similar project
to ROCKS (i.e., it's a cluster installer / maintainer), but has a
slightly different market share.  They have an abstraction similar to
"rolls" (i.e., bundling up packages to include them in OSCAR).

http://oscar.openclustergroup.org/