[openfabrics-ewg] FW: RE: platforms supported and components tests for IBCG 1.0 release

Sujal Das Sujal at Mellanox.com
Tue Apr 18 17:52:15 PDT 2006

Resending some older emails from when the EWG mail list did not exist.
For the benefit of those who were not part of these earlier discussions.

Hi All,

In order to coordinate our verification and QA effort we have created a
component test list covering

* Components names for this coming release

* Platforms

* For -> Basic verbs, IPoIB, SDP, SRP, OSU MPI & OpenSM, I have added
Mellanox current test list being executed by our regression system, each
company has its own status update section in the work sheet.

* iSER, RDS,OpenMPI,uDAPL & Diag tools are blank sheets for now, this
test list need to be updated by the company owner of each component.

The status section in each component indicating is:

0 - Definition only
1 - Test exist
2 - Running in regression

Please send me you comments

Amit Krig

Mellanox Technologies

SW/HW Design validation manager

Work: +972-4-9097200 Ext. 315

Cell: +972-54-8028801

Update to include platforms.

Initially, SilverStorm Technologies will be testing IPoIB, SDP, and RDS,
on

*	X86 - RHEL AS 4.0-U2, 2.6.9-22ELsmp
*	PCI-Ex-Intel  - RHEL AS 4.0-U2, 2.6.9-22ELsmp

Regards,

Bob Burgert-