[openfabrics-ewg] diagnostic tools in the IBED release

Matt Leininger mlleinin at hpcn.ca.sandia.gov
Thu Apr 20 15:50:38 PDT 2006

Are you just including the Mellanox diagnostics?  Voltaire has developed
some good OpenFabrics diagnostics that the Labs are using (and paid
for).  All the diagnostics should be included in the OpenFabrics
release.  We should have Hal Rosenstock (Voltaire) as one of the
diagnostic maintainers.

  - Matt