[openfabrics-ewg] RE: [openib-general] Are their any MVAPICH sourceor binary RPMscorresponding to the SuSE 10 x86_64 RPMs at red-bean?

Chris Worley worleys at gmail.com
Fri Apr 21 09:15:14 PDT 2006

I believe I have all nodes set to 7.5GB...

# pdsh -a "cat /etc/security/limits.conf | tail" | dshbak -c
----------------
n[1-8]
----------------
 #*               hard    rss             10000
 #@student        hard    nproc           20
 #@faculty        soft    nproc           20
 #@faculty        hard    nproc           50
 #ftp             hard    nproc           0
 #@student        -       maxlogins       4
 *                hard    memlock          7510000
 *                soft    memlock          7510000

 # End of file

# pdsh -a ulimit -l | dshbak -c
n[1-8]
 7510000