[openfabrics-ewg] IBED RC3 Test Report

Sharma, Karun ksharma at silverstorm.com
Tue Apr 25 23:15:45 PDT 2006

Hi:

The issue with RDS is that it is missing from the list of packages. As Ranjit mentioned, we can't see RDS package, when we do custom install.

After complete installation,I can't find any module for RDS.

[st44 Wed Apr 26 02:11:08]# pwd
/lib/modules/2.6.9-22.ELsmp/kernel/drivers/infiniband/ulp/rds
[st44 Wed Apr 26 02:11:10]# ls
[st44 Wed Apr 26 02:11:12]#

I also sent a mail regarding this on 13th April, but didn't get any reply.

Thanks
Karun