[openfabrics-ewg] What comes after RC4?

Betsy Zeller betsy at pathscale.com
Wed Apr 26 16:44:24 PDT 2006

RC4 is scheduled for release next Monday, May 1. From the emails I've
seen, it sounds as though this will include features such as a largely
updated version of SDP, a different version of Open MPI, some install
fixes, and perhaps an updated version of RDS. And, it looks as though
there are some bugs open still in Bugzilla.

This all suggests that we might want to plan on an RC5. What do others
think about this? And, if we plan for RC5, when should it be scheduled?

- Betsy
--
Betsy Zeller
Director of Software Engineering