[openfabrics-ewg] [openib-general] OFED 1.1-rc1 is available

Vladimir Sokolovsky vlad at mellanox.co.il
Wed Aug 16 10:57:44 PDT 2006

autogen.sh and some other autotools files are not included because they
are not listed in the corresponding Makefile.am (EXTRA_DIST variable).
They weren't  included in OFED-1.0 also.

If openib sources will be taken as is (without running 'make dist') then
it will require from users to install updated autotools :
(autoconf-2.59, automake-1.9.6, libtool-1.5.20, m4-1.4.4)

Regards,
Vladimir