[openfabrics-ewg] [openib-general] OFED 1.1-rc2 is ready

Woodruff, Robert J robert.j.woodruff at intel.com
Tue Aug 22 16:46:31 PDT 2006

Woody, wrote,
>Tziporet wrote,
>Hi Woody,

>I wrote in the release mail RHEL4 up4 does not working:
>Limitations and known issues:

>Not a problem, I will test on RHEL4 - U3 for now.

>woody

Ok, I was able to install the RC2 on EL4-U3 and get intel MPI working on
uDAPL.
Did have one issue with the install that maybe you could fix for the
next
RC. It appears that the rdma_ucm and rdma_cm are not being loaded at
startup
time and I had to manually modprobe rdma_ucm, after that, Intel MPI and
uDAPL
seemed to work fine with the intial tests I have done so far, will
continue
to stress test it and let you know if we see any other issues.

woody