[openfabrics-ewg] OFED 1.1-rc2 is ready

Doug Ledford dledford at redhat.com
Sun Aug 27 11:23:37 PDT 2006

On Sun, 2006-08-27 at 20:59 +0300, Michael S. Tsirkin wrote:

> I get the idea now, but that's exactly what we tried to do.
> I went over the patches, and here's what I found:

Great.  I don't have the u4 patches you guys have made, so I didn't see
that you had taken those things out (I've been going on the patches in
the OFED-1.1rc2 package, and it doesn't have the U4 stuff yet).  So, if
you took care of it in your later stuff, I'm perfectly happy with that.

--
Doug Ledford <dledford at redhat.com>
              GPG KeyID: CFBFF194

Infiniband specific RPMs available at