[openfabrics-ewg] OFED 1.2 features update - RDMA CM etc

Or Gerlitz ogerlitz at voltaire.com
Wed Dec 6 01:58:43 PST 2006

Michael S. Tsirkin wrote:
>>> BTW - where are those trees located?
>> My trees are available from the staging.openfabrics.org/git site.  I called the
>> kernel tree rdma-dev.
>
> Thanks, Sean!
> I gather the ucma bits are in rdma_ucm?

We must make some plan here.

1st decide on which kernel OFED 1.2 is based 2.6.19 or 2.6.20.rc1

2nd see if the rdma_ucm bits make their way into 2.6.20

3rd have Sean decide how he wants the multicast support to be integrated
into OFED 1.2, my guess would be as a patch set over the
ib_sa/ipoib/rdma_cm and rdma_ucm but its left for him to decide

4th have a release of librdmacm that supports RC/UD/UD mcast "offload" -

Or.