[openfabrics-ewg] [openib-general] OFED 1.2 18-Dec meeting summary

Steve Wise swise at opengridcomputing.com
Tue Dec 19 09:26:55 PST 2006

On Tue, 2006-12-19 at 18:04 +0200, Tziporet Koren wrote:
>     * iWARP - no iWARP representative joined the meeting. Need an
> update
>       form some iWARP developers regarding their progress in preparing
>       iWARP for OFED 1.2.

iWARP support is in 2.6.19.  The question is really if any iWARP device
drivers/libraries will be in OFED 1.2.

Timewise, I'm not in a position to push in the Ammasso device.  If
somebody wants it in OFED 1.2, then they should drive that.  The kernel
driver will be in OFED 1.2 because its in 2.6.19.  The library would
need an owner to do the work to get it into OFED 1.2.

I'm focusing now on getting the Chelsio drivers into 2.6.20.

If that doesn't happen, will OFED 1.2 still entertain pulling in Chelsio
drivers?

Either way, I cannot begin to work on OFED 1.2 with Chelsio until the
new year.

Steve.