[openfabrics-ewg] Test results from Silverstorm for OFED1.0

Sharma, Karun ksharma at silverstorm.com
Tue Jul 4 05:37:06 PDT 2006

"MMS <sandia.gov>" made the following
 annotations on 07/04/06, 06:41:01
                     NOTICE
A zero day exploit in Microsoft Excel has recently been discovered.
If you know the sender of the Excel file(s), please contact that
sender and verify that they intended to send you the file before
opening it. If you do not know the sender, do not open this Excel
file as it may be malicious.
Please contact the CCHD (845-2243) if you have any questions.
                     NOTICE

Hi:

Attached are the OFED1.0 test results with AMD processor and Pathscale HCA.
This will give us performance comparison between AMD system and Intel system.

Thanks
Karun

________________________________

A zero day exploit in Microsoft Excel has recently been discovered.
If you know the sender of the Excel file(s), please contact that
sender and verify that they intended to send you the file before
opening it. If you do not know the sender, do not open this Excel
file as it may be malicious.
Please contact the CCHD (845-2243) if you have any questions.
                     NOTICE

Hi:

We have tested OFED1.0 with Pathscale HCA (x86_64) and Mellanox HCA (IA64).

Observations:
1. The throughput figures for both IPoIB and SDP are quite low with Pathscale HCAs as compared to Mellanox HCAs.
2. Iperf hangs while testing SDP. Sometimes I observed machine hangs also. I am debugging this issue.

Attached are the detailed result.

Thanks
Karun