[openfabrics-ewg] OFED 1.1 planning meeting - summary

Tziporet Koren tziporet at mellanox.co.il
Tue Jul 25 08:39:39 PDT 2006

Matt Leininger wrote:
>> 5. SRP:
>>
>> –       GA quality
>>
>> –       DM (Device Mapper) - for high availability
>>
>> –       Basic failover/failback testing with daemon+srp+XVM/MPP and
>> Engenio target
>>

> Tziporet,
>
>   Are there any plans to test with the DDN SRP target?  Several DoE
> sites are testing/using the DDN IB based storage.

Mellanox does not have DDN SRP target. We will be happy to test it of
DDN will loan us a system.

Another option is that DDN will take OFED 1.1 RCs and test it in their labs.
Can you approach them and ask this. If yes then I can cc them on the RCs
mails so they can do it.

Is there any other vendor who has DDN SRP target, and going to test OFED
with it?

Tziporet