[openfabrics-ewg] Cisco SQA results so far for OFED 1.0 rc5

Pavel Shamis (Pasha) pasha at mellanox.co.il
Mon Jun 5 01:31:10 PDT 2006

Hi,
The default mtu size in mvapich-RC5 was changed to MTU1024 (it solves bw
issue on PCI_X). You can try  VIADEV_DEFAULT_MTU=MTU2048 parameter on
your platforms (PCI_EX) and I believe that you will get the rc4 latency
numbers.
Also in RC6 we added mvapich.conf file that include all configuration
options and description for best tunings on different platforms.

Regards
Pasha