[openfabrics-ewg] OFED 1.0 release schedule

Woodruff, Robert J robert.j.woodruff at intel.com
Tue Jun 13 16:02:58 PDT 2006

Tziporet wrote,
>We upload OFED-1.0-pre1.tgz to
> https://openib.org/svn/gen2/branches/1.0/ofed/releases/

I tried the new tar ball and the pathscale driver now
compiles (on Redhat EL4 - U3) and IPoIB and OpenSM appear to work OK,
but Intel MPI/uDAPL and NetPipe/uDAPL are broken. It apprears to
be a problem with rdma operations. I also tried SDP/pathscale and
it does not work either.
Finally, the rdma_cm is missing the changes that match the uDAPL fix
that
was put in for the new setops for the CM timeouts.
Arlin will provide specifics. We'd really like the rdma_cm fix in the
release.

woody