[openfabrics-ewg] OFED 1.0 release schedule (early testing report)

Tziporet Koren tziporet at mellanox.co.il
Wed Jun 14 05:19:24 PDT 2006

Betsy Zeller wrote:
> Early testing result from QLogic:
>
> We built on RHEL4, and are running tests. Will send update.
>
> We tried installing/building on FC 4 with the 2.6.15 kernel, with the
> following build failure somewhere in what looks like srp.

Indeed there was a missing patch that is needed for kernel 2.6.15, and I
added it now.
If you want to test it you need to copy scsi_7242_to_2_6_14.patch from
patches/2.6.14 to patches/2.6.15

Note that this kernel (2.6.15) is not officially supported by OFED
(meaning we do not test or QA it)

Tziporet