[openfabrics-ewg] RE: OpenMPI package & install definition

Jeff Squyres (jsquyres) jsquyres at cisco.com
Tue Mar 28 06:14:30 PST 2006

9am would work better for me, but I could do 8:30 if necessary.  Some
topics we need to discuss:

- Distributing software from non-core EWG members (e.g., PMB).
- Making MPI-dependent codes work with multiple MPI installations (e.g.,
PMB).  Note that this is orthogonal to which MPI implementation you are
using, since the same MPI can be installed multiple times (e.g., with
different compilers).
- How to include multiple MPI's and provide a good mechanism for the
sysadmin / end-user to choose between them.