[openfabrics-ewg] Toward IBED RC3

Matt Leininger mlleinin at hpcn.ca.sandia.gov
Tue Mar 28 11:32:57 PST 2006

Folks, the OpenFabrics Board of Directors agreed this working group
should proceed by starting with the current 1.0 RC branch.  If you have
a problem with that then we have to go back to the BOD.

So Sujal...yes we did agree on this starting point.  Perhaps you don't
like it, but that's the way it's going to be.

On Tue, 2006-03-28 at 10:38 -0800, Sujal Das wrote:
> As I recall, we did not agree on this topic in the meeting, but left
> it for Tziporet to work out the technical feasibility of doing this,
> through discussions with Bryan.
>
> Re: what was agreed in the BOD meeting - if you look at Shawn's
> slides, the agreement was for the EWG to start with the OpenFabrics
> 1.0 RC.

  Which is the same thing as the 1.0 RC branch that Byran et. al. have
been working on.  That is what the board agreed to.  Why does Mellanox
keep making this such an issue.  Get over it and move on.   Send Byran
patches to fix what is wrong in the 1.0 RC branch.

  - Matt