[openfabrics-ewg] How to generate IBED releases using 1.0 branch

Jeff Squyres (jsquyres) jsquyres at cisco.com
Wed Mar 29 07:01:19 PST 2006

MPI: Tarballs or SRPMs?  I think this question will be discussed in
about an hour on the MPI teleconference.

I'd really like to avoid replicating code/data/packages that are
available elsewhere, except in a final distribution form (i.e., the
final IBED distribution tarball can contain SRPM/tarball/whatever of
Open MPI, but if it's not unique to IBED, there's no need to put it in
the OF SVN.  See my mail from the other day about this).

There's still a lot of "if's" in here; we'll discuss in an hour.