[openfabrics-ewg] Re: How to generate IBED releases using 1.0 branch

Jeff Squyres (jsquyres) jsquyres at cisco.com
Wed Mar 29 08:58:06 PST 2006

The Open MPI subversion is publicly available -- see
http://www.open-mpi.org/svn/.

We will be using the official Open MPI v1.0.2 distribution for this IBED
release (i.e., it will be the same tarball is available on the Open MPI
web site -- the SRPM may or may not be available on the Open MPI web
site, so it'll be checked into the OF SVN for IBED).

--
Jeff Squyres
Server Virtualization Business Unit