[openfabrics-ewg] Current OFED kernel snapshot

Tziporet Koren tziporet at mellanox.co.il
Thu May 4 03:31:34 PDT 2006

Doug Ledford wrote:
> Thanks.  I actually grabbed the kernel code from the tags/rc4/linux-kernel
> directory instead, I hope those are identical.

Hi Doug,
The kernel code in OFED from RC4 is taken from git tree of Roland for
2.6.17, and only the missing parts are taken from tags/rc4/linux-kernel
(e.g. RDS, SDP, CMA). Thus the code you took is not identical to the RC4
kernel code.

Note that the build script that Vlad provided will do thin integration
for you if you give it a pointer to the git tree source.

Tziporet