[openfabrics-ewg] Re: [openib-general] OFED-1.0-rc4 is available

Bryan O'Sullivan bos at pathscale.com
Thu May 4 10:23:55 PDT 2006

On Thu, 2006-05-04 at 19:03 +0300, Tziporet Koren wrote:

> We have prepared OFED 1.0 RC4.

And I've tagged OpenIB 1.0 RC4 (recall that we skipped over RC3 so that
the two sets of release candidates would come into sync).

For people on openib-general who I think have not been informed of this,
we plan to issue one more release candidate of both OFED and OpenIB, due
to the large number of changes between the previous release candidate
and RC4.

	<b