[openfabrics-ewg] Aborting install removes OFED sources

Jeff Squyres (jsquyres) jsquyres at cisco.com
Tue May 9 06:21:36 PDT 2006

Ok.

You should remove all files that OFED installs, and if OFED creates a
directory, it should *only* be removed if that directory is empty after
the installer removes all OFED-installed files from that directory (this
is what RPM and other installers/uninstallers do).  "rm -rf" should
never never never be used; use "rmdir".

My $0.04.

--
Jeff Squyres