[openfabrics-ewg] Open MPI in OFED

Scott Weitzenkamp (sweitzen) sweitzen at cisco.com
Tue May 9 13:48:07 PDT 2006

Yeah, I've been told a few times by Mellanox folks that latest firmware
would improve latency, I can't  say I've seen any improvement with SDR
cards.  Can you tell me what improvemnet osu_latency.c should show me
versus previous firmware?

Scott Weitzenkamp
SQA and Release Manager
Server Virtualization Business Unit