[openfabrics-ewg] toward ofed 1.0-rc5

Tziporet Koren tziporet at mellanox.co.il
Thu May 11 22:36:37 PDT 2006

Hi all,

I wish to remind you that we plan to have RC5 early next week (Tue seems
reasonable).

For this to happen we need all check-in of fixes in the correct place by
Sunday.

Please remember where you should do check-in in case you want your fix
to be in the RC5:

1.	user space code:
https://openib.org/svn/gen2/branches/1.0/src/userspace/
2.	kernel code:

	a.	The following components from git of kernel 2.6.17:

                                                               i.
mthca

                                                             ii.
ipath

                                                            iii.
core (except cma & cm)

                                                            iv.
ipoib

	b.	The following components are taken from the gen2 trunk:

                                                               i.
cma & cm

                                                             ii.
SDP

                                                            iii.
SRP

                                                            iv.      RDS

                                                              v.
iSER

3.	backport patches:
https://openib.org/svn/gen2/branches/1.0/ofed/patches/<kernel
<https://openib.org/svn/gen2/branches/1.0/ofed/patches/%3ckernel>
version>
4.	fixes patches:
https://openib.org/svn/gen2/branches/1.0/ofed/patches/fixes/
5.	MPI RPMs:

	a.	Open MPI - Jeff
	b.	MVAPICH OSU MPI - Pasha

Note for patches: make sure the patch you prepare is compiling against
the code that we use.

Important:

All owners - please reply that the component you own is ready for RC5,
after you reviewed bugs assigned to you in bugzilla:

*	Bryan - ipath
*	Jeff - OPEN MPI
*	Pasha - OSU MPI
*	Vlad - Install
*	Jack - user level branch (except management) and core
*	Hal - user level management
*	Michael - SDP and mthca
*	Ishai & Vu - SRP
*	Ranjit - RDS