[openfabrics-ewg] how has Mellanox modified MVAPICH for OFED?

Sayantan Sur surs at cse.ohio-state.edu
Wed May 24 15:55:56 PDT 2006

Hello,

> MVAPICH 0.9.7 is a moving target, and maybe I missed it, but I didn't see a way
> to tell which revision of 0.9.7 OFED is using.

Just a clarification. MVAPICH-0.9.7 is a released version of MVAPICH. It
doesn't change frequently. It is available as a tag and a bugfix branch
(with major bugfixes) from the MVAPICH SVN (under "tags" and "branches"
subdirectories respectively).

Maybe you are referring to the "trunk" which is the active development
tree of MVAPICH?

Thanks,
Sayantan.

http://www.cse.ohio-state.edu/~surs