[openfabrics-ewg] Re: [openib-general] Re: NOP problem in ib_mthca on OFED RC4

Don.Albert at Bull.com Don.Albert at Bull.com
Tue May 30 08:25:56 PDT 2006

Roland,

openfabrics-ewg-bounces at openib.org wrote on 05/30/2006 07:46:08 AM:

>     Don> It is rather difficult for me to debug this sort of hang,
>     Don> since I telecommute from Tucson and the machines are located
>     Don> in Phoenix.  Anyone have any suggestions?
>
> cat /proc/<pid>/wchan for the process in question.

For the process executing the "ip link set dev ib0 down" command, this
yields:

  [jatoba] (root) root> cat /proc/7031/wchan
  flush_cpu_workqueue

> "echo t > > /proc/sysrq-trigger"
> will produce copious output that might help as well.
>
>  - R.

I also tried this.  I didn't see any output on my terminal.  Where does
all this "copious output" go?

  -Don Albert-