[openfabrics-ewg] Re: [openib-general] Re: NOP problem in ib_mthca on OFED RC4

Don.Albert at Bull.com Don.Albert at Bull.com
Tue May 30 09:45:12 PDT 2006

Ok,  attached is the output from "dmesg" with the output from "echo t >
/proc/sysrq-trigger" starting at the line containing "SysRq : Show State".
 I don't know enough to interpret these traces, but possible suspects
might be the first copy of "ibis" (/usr/local/ofed/bin/ibis),  or the "ip"
command (/sbin/ip).