[openfabrics-ewg] Re: Updated ipath patches in OFED tree

Roland Dreier rdreier at cisco.com
Tue May 30 21:08:55 PDT 2006

    Betsy> If you can send me that info, I'll follow up and confirm
    Betsy> that the relevant patch has actually been submitted for the
    Betsy> OFED release.

http://article.gmane.org/gmane.linux.drivers.openib/26102

However I'm pretty sure the bug will be present in OFED, since I was
using the latest ipath kernel sources, and that should be what is in
OFED as well.  Rather than making sure that the patch has been
submitted for OFED, it would be better to make sure the patch has been
submitted and accepted for the upstream kernel (so that the ipath
driver in 2.6.17 works well -- although we may be out of time for
2.6.17 anyway).

 - R.