[openfabrics-ewg] SC06 dev conf agenda

Jeff Squyres jsquyres at cisco.com
Wed Nov 1 08:01:09 PST 2006

The agenda is still up for discussion.  The current one that it is
there is a result of some teleconferences, but I wouldn't call it a
finished deal yet.

I'd say give people another day to respond to this suggestion, and if
no one opposes (particularly the opensm group), feel free to login to
the wiki and change it.