[openfabrics-ewg] No OFED call this week

Jeff Squyres jsquyres at cisco.com
Sun Nov 19 07:27:45 PST 2006

*** REMINDER: the OFED call for this week is CANCELLED ***
*** Please delete the ENTIRE OUTLOOK SERIES for the meeting ***

We are planning on resuming the bi-weekly teleconference on 4
December, and therefore shifting the meetings by 1 week from the
prior schedule.  I already canceled the teleconference ID and tried
to "cancel" the meeting in Outlook, but I'm disappointed that it
somehow didn't send out a cancelation request to everyone (even
though I told it to -- @#$@#$!!).  So PLEASE DELETE THE ENTIRE SERIES
IN YOUR CALENDAR; a new meeting request with updated information will
be sent soon.

--
Jeff Squyres
Server Virtualization Business Unit