[openfabrics-ewg] mstflint error on ppc64 bug fix

Moshe Kazir moshek at voltaire.com
Sun Nov 19 07:45:15 PST 2006

Michael,

Looking at the attached error file will show a big endian data displayed
in wrong little endian order.

The attached file mstflint2.patch fix this problem.

The  mstflint2.patch  has to be used after mstflint.patch packed in the
OFED-1.1 openib.tgz.(user_patches...)

The patch change only the displayed data and not the program's used
internal structures , as I found that data write is performed o.k.
 and I did not want to cause errors in the writing process .

Moshe

Moshe Katzir   |  +972-9971-8639 (o)   |   +972-52-860-6042  (m)

Voltaire - The Grid Backbone

 www.voltaire.com <http://www.voltaire.com/>

<mailto:g at voltaire.com>