[openfabrics-ewg] OFED release testing Task Force

Nimrod Gindi nimrodg at mellanox.com
Wed Nov 22 10:29:53 PST 2006

Hi,

As a follow-up on the presentation prepared and presented by Amit Krig
and my-self in the OFA Meeting during SC06 I'm sending out this e-mail
as a call for participation.

The targets of the Ad-hoc task force will be (as agreed upon in the
session we had): unify the test results formats, define release quality
criteria, define/assign ULP verification owners and enhance
interoperability finger-print in the release process.

We would like to have a participant from each contributing company and
would appreciate any response sent to me with a name of a person from
the company to attend and take action on behalf of this task force.

BTW: I've also attached the presentation that was given in the OFA
meeting.
 <<OFED testing session.pps>>

Happy Holidays to every one,

Nimrod  Gindi