[openfabrics-ewg] [openib-general] Issues regarding release process that were raised in OFED 1.2 plans review

Nimrod Gindi nimrodg at mellanox.com
Wed Nov 22 10:53:46 PST 2006

In this case the definition of transfer from Alpha to Beta should be it
is stable (means every one signed that they tested basic tests - and
publish the list of tested items) and Beta is only hardening of the
code.

This is part of what the Task-force recently presented would like to
achieve.
nimrodg