[openfabrics-ewg] UNH IOL Contact

Tziporet Koren tziporet at mellanox.co.il
Thu Nov 23 04:01:55 PST 2006

Hi Bob,
I just found out that Amit Krig from Mellanox is participating in these
meeting.
Thus Amit can be the contact person and raise all OFED requirements.

This is OFED 1.2 schedule:
    * Alpha / feature freeze: Jan 31
    * Beta: Feb 28
    * 1st RC: Mar 21
    * 2nd RC: Apr 2
    * Final Release: Apr 18

I think your testing should start on the Beta release, so we will have
enough time to fix all issues you will find.

updated with all items regarding the release. If you choose not to join
please let me know and I will send you an update when release occurs.

Have a nice holiday

Tziporet