[openfabrics-ewg] Mellanox/Voltaire/QLogic/IBM SQA results for OFED 1.1?

Marcus Eder MEDER at de.ibm.com
Tue Oct 3 23:10:01 PDT 2006

Scott,
for performance measurements we are working in an different system
environment that allows to reproduce performance results.
On our development function verification test (FVT) machine we cannot
produce meaningful numbers as this system is up/downgraded all the time
and therefore is instable with respect to HW config. SDP was not tested so
far on our FVT system. Will happen soon.
Performance measurements are on its way and once they are completed we
will publish the results.

Mit freundlichen Gruessen / Kind Regards

Marcus Eder

InfiniBand Development
Mail: IBM Deutschland Entwicklung GmbH,
Labor Boeblingen, D3627/7103-19 (009),
Schoenaicher Str. 220, D-71032 Boeblingen, Germany
Phone: ++49 (0) 7031-16-3202, FAX: -2042
Internet: meder at de.ibm.com

"Scott Weitzenkamp \(sweitzen\)" <sweitzen at cisco.com>
02.10.2006 06:39

Marcus Eder/Germany/IBM at IBMDE
cc
"EWG" <openfabrics-ewg at openib.org>, <openfabrics-ewg-bounces at openib.org>
Subject
RE: [openfabrics-ewg] Mellanox/Voltaire/QLogic/IBM SQA results for OFED
1.1?

What throughput with TCP_STREAM and latency with TCP_RR do you get for
IPoIB and SDP on eHCA?

Scott

Attached are IBMs Sniff-Test results for OFED 1.1 rc6 along with IBM eHCA
(ib_ehca).
More detailed function verification tests are on its way and the results
will be published later.

Internet: meder at de.ibm.com
----- Forwarded by Marcus Eder/Germany/IBM on 02.10.2006 00:51 -----
Marcus Eder/Germany/IBM
26.09.2006 10:20

"Scott Weitzenkamp (sweitzen)" <sweitzen at cisco.com>
cc
"EWG" <openfabrics-ewg at openib.org>, openfabrics-ewg-bounces at openib.org
Subject
Re: [openfabrics-ewg] Mellanox/Voltaire/QLogic/IBM SQA results for OFED
1.1?Link

IBM is going to publish their ehca test results for OFED 1.1 later this
week.

Internet: meder at de.ibm.com