[openfabrics-ewg] FW: FW: Mstflint - not working on ppc64 andwhendriver is not loaded on AMD

Moshe Kazir moshek at voltaire.com
Thu Oct 5 01:25:53 PDT 2006

> So there's a work around.
>
> Could we go deeper into the driver loaded/unloaded issue though? It
looks like another kernel bug and it'd be nice to fix it. Do you know
the root cause? If not,
> cold you pls describe the symptoms and on what systems they occur?

 I'll try to understand the "mstflint not working when driver is not
loaded" problem reported by Or  and see how to go on.

Moshe
Moshe Katzir   |  +972-9971-8639 (o)   |   +972-52-860-6042  (m)

Voltaire - The Grid Backbone

 www.voltaire.com