[openfabrics-ewg] [openib-general] Cisco SQA results for OFED 1.1 rc6

Scott Weitzenkamp (sweitzen) sweitzen at cisco.com
Mon Oct 9 16:04:43 PDT 2006

I forgot to summarize some IPoIB and SDP performance numbers.  We saw
SDP latency as low as 9.5 usec, SDP throughput as high as 8.33 Gb/sec on
one port, IPoIB latency as low as 16.0 usec, and IPoIB throughput as
high at 3.4 Gb/sec.  This is all on RHEL4, the numbers varied quite a
bit depending on the system and HCA used.  Roland has seen IPoIB
throughput of 5.5 Gb/sec using a newer kernel than what RHEL4 uses.

Scott Weitzenkamp
SQA and Release Manager
Server Virtualization Business Unit
Cisco Systems