[openfabrics-ewg] OFED 1.1 release schedule

Hoang-Nam Nguyen HNGUYEN at de.ibm.com
Mon Oct 16 11:13:58 PDT 2006

Hi,
> We will publish 1.1-pre1 package tomorrow (Tue. 17-Oct)
> Only blocker issues from RC7 will be updated:
> 1. SRP fix for Cisco FC gateway
> 2. Small updates for the install
currently we're working on the one install issue as I mentioned in another
thread.
We found out that the 64- and 32-bit binaries were built properly, but
during
the packaging the 32-bit binaries were not picked, but the 64-bit ones
together
with 32-bit libraries. We're trying to understand how the specific files
for
each rpm come in. We appreciate for any hints/suggestions.
Has anyone else also observed this problem?
> 3. Fix in diagnet to support SM on a switch
> 4. Activate scaling code of ehca as default in the install
Great, thanks!
> 5. Documentation update
> Each company will have 3 days for latest certification process and then
the release can be done on Thursday.
Supposed we could solve the issue above tomorrow this should be ok for us.
Regards
Hoang-Nam Nguyen