[openfabrics-ewg] RHEL5 and OFED ...

Doug Ledford dledford at redhat.com
Tue Oct 17 13:16:06 PDT 2006

On Tue, 2006-10-17 at 17:09 +0200, Michael S. Tsirkin wrote:

> > Yeah, this is the rolling updates thing I was telling you about.  The
> > Beta1 kernel was 2.6.17+several git repos and patches.  We've since
> > updated to 2.6.18, but that was released as an update to the Beta1 isos
> > and trees via RHN.  So, I don't think you'll see the kernel unless you
> > either 1) use up2date to refresh the beta system
>
> Will that get me the sources too?

Evidently, I was mistaken and rhn is still populated with the beta1
rpms.  So, I've made the latest kernel available on my web page as
referenced below (amongst other rpms as well).  However, it may still be
a while before the rpms are fully populated as I've had to request an
increase to my quota limit on that web server in order to hold the
kernel rpms tree.

--
Doug Ledford <dledford at redhat.com>
              GPG KeyID: CFBFF194