[openfabrics-ewg] Trst Results sp far from Silverstorm for OFED 1.1 Pre 1

Lakshmanan, Madhu mlakshmanan at silverstorm.com
Thu Oct 19 10:11:20 PDT 2006

Sujal, we did not test SRP with SLES10. Quoting my earlier post:

> The SRP HA feature was not
> tested as it was a Beta version supported only on SLES10, and we did
not
> have the setup to do it.

I did some very basic connectivity tests with OFED 1.1 SRP on RHEL4 UP
3. The tests were:

1. Add the Silverstorm SRP target.
2. Mount a storage device accessed through that SRP target on a local
file system.
3. Test basic file operations on the storage device, such as copy a
file, remove a file.

We did not do any bandwidth tests, nor did we test HA. As I mentioned in
my earlier post, we did not have the setup to do that.

Thanks,

Madhu Lakshmanan,
Silverstorm Technologies, Inc.