[openfabrics-ewg] Tomorrow's teleconference

Tziporet Koren tziporet at dev.mellanox.co.il
Sun Oct 22 09:17:20 PDT 2006

Jeff Squyres wrote:
> Sorry for the short notice of this, but hopefully everyone has the
> time blocked out on their calendar already.
>
> OFED Bi-weekly teleconference

Few more items I wish to discuss in the meeting:
1. Feedback on OFED 1.1 release process
2. Decision on which tree we start development of OFED 1.2
3. Schedule for OFED 1.2 (I think it should be on February time frame)
4. git tree usage - who drive OpenFabrics developers (e.g Sean, Roland,
Hal) to move to git instead of svn (if I understand correctly this was
the decision)

Tziporet