[openfabrics-ewg] Tomorrow's teleconference

Roland Dreier rdreier at cisco.com
Sun Oct 22 09:31:44 PDT 2006

 > 4. git tree usage - who drive OpenFabrics developers (e.g Sean, Roland,
 > Hal) to move to git instead of svn (if I understand correctly this was
 > the decision)

For myself -- I'd be delighted to move at least libibverbs and
libmthca to git immediately (well, logistics would take some time, but
certainly within a week or so).  Being able to maintain libibverbs-1.0
and libibverbs-1.1 branches within the same git repository would make
things easier for me.

 - R.