[openfabrics-ewg] Tomorrow's teleconference

Jeff Squyres jsquyres at cisco.com
Sun Oct 22 19:53:04 PDT 2006

Good points.  Here's a full agenda (I don't think we'll have time for
all/any more than this), and some relevant attachments.

1. Agenda for SC06 meeting.  See attached:
     - Bill's original proposal
     - Cisco's suggested agenda
     - Mellanox's suggested agenda (a combination of Bill's and Cisco's)
2. Feedback on OFED 1.1 release process
3. Decision on which tree we start development of OFED 1.2
4. Schedule for OFED 1.2 (I think it should be on February time frame)
5. git tree usage - who drive OpenFabrics developers (e.g Sean,
Roland, Hal) to move to git instead of svn (if I understand correctly
this was the decision)

--
Jeff Squyres
Server Virtualization Business Unit