[openfabrics-ewg] git question

Minich, Makia minich at ornl.gov
Mon Oct 23 12:12:38 PDT 2006

OK, so basically, I did the following (from the development wiki):

      git clone -s --bare git://www.mellanox.co.il/~git/infiniband .git
      git checkout ofed_1_1 `git-ls-tree -r --name-only ofed_1_1 \
                   include/rdma include/scsi/srp.h drivers/infiniband \
                   Documentation/infiniband ofed_scripts kernel_patches`
      echo 'ref: refs/heads/ofed_1_1' > .git/HEAD

At this point, I have all of the OFED specific files, but I see that .git/remotes/origin file is not created.  So, perhaps a few more lines are needed on the wiki for how to create this file (if someone wants to follow this path rather than download the entire kernel source) and perhaps do an update (if so desired).

Thanks...