[openfabrics-ewg] Goodbye and Transition

Shawn Hansen (shahanse) shahanse at cisco.com
Fri Sep 8 17:28:45 PDT 2006

All,

FYI: I've decided to relocate my family to Seattle, and will be leaving
Cisco.  I plan to join Microsoft's Server and Tools division at the end
of this month.

I would like to recommend Jamie Riotto, Senior Director of Engineering,
as my EWG replacement.  Jamie is responsible for all engineering for
Cisco's Server Networking and Virtualization Business Unit, including
Cisco's host driver and RDMA development efforts.

Please stay in touch, and I wish the team the best.

Regards,

--Shawn