[openfabrics-ewg] OFED-1.1-RC5 is ready

vlad at dev.mellanox.co.il vlad at dev.mellanox.co.il
Thu Sep 14 09:39:16 PDT 2006

Hi,

OFED-1.1-rc5 is available on
https://openib.org/svn/gen2/branches/1.1/ofed/releases/
File: OFED-1.1-rc5.tgz
Please report any issues in bugzilla http://openib.org/bugzilla/

Release details:
================
Build_id:

OFED-1.1-rc5

openib-1.1 (REV=9485)
# User space
https://openib.org/svn/gen2/branches/1.1/src/userspace
Git: git://www.mellanox.co.il/~git/infinibandref: refs/heads/ofed_1_1
commit 18c1cb87c4b16f1a1577807077bbdcba3f446f09

# MPI
mpi_osu-0.9.7-mlx2.2.0.tgz
openmpi-1.1.1-1.src.rpm
mpitests-2.0-0.src.rpm

OS support:
===========
Novell:
     - SLES 9.0 SP3
     - SLES10
Redhat:
     - Redhat EL4 up3

     - Redhat EL4 up4
kernel.org:
     - Kernel 2.6.17

Bug fixes from OFED-1.1-rc4:
==========================
1. ISER compilation fixed on SLES10
2. Fixed build on SLES9 PPC64
3. Updated libehca
4. OpenSM fixes
5. Added tavor_quirk option to rdma_cm module (disabled by default): Tavor
performance quirk: limit MTU to 1K if > 0 (int)

Known issues:
libipathverbs compilation fails on SLES10 (Bug:204)

OFED-1.1-rc6 (hopefully the last one) planned to be released on Monday or
Tuesday.

Regards,
Vladimir